Thursday, July 29, 2010

Deep Creek cont.......

There has been a little break in my entry of Deep Creek because I wasn't actually sure what to write. I like to write a story as it is, but I have been forced to sweep this story under the rug. But, luckily I can tell you that the rest of the trip was successful. Ian and his buddy went fishing with Pat early one morning and caught a few fish. I did think it was weird they came back that morning and Pat said that they caught no fish.

Later I asked Ian and his buddy, Ty, why were they out so long if they weren't catching anything. They said they were catching fish, but dad kept throwing them back. Pat did that the first night we were there too. We caught a few fish on the pier and he tossed them back. I was even annoyed when he did that, so I can imagine how the boys felt. They wanted to eat them!

In the afternoon we dropped Connor off to play golf. It was pouring down rain, but he didn't care. He ended up shooting a 32 on nine. I'm glad I didn't play. When Connor is on, he is on. He has a pretty damn good short game. Of course, that is the part he practices the most. I hate praticing, especially right now while its so hot. It's all I can do to muster up the energy to go work out or ride my bike on the off days of the gym. Maybe that's why I have become such a fat ass.

Later that evening, we had a little family arguement...................

This is where the story ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment